Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm one and more are on the way...

I'm a clone, I know it and I'm fine...
I'm one and more are on the way
I'm two, doctor, three's on the line...
He'll take incubation another day

I'm all alone, so are we all...
We're all clones...all are one and one are all
All are one and one are all

We destroyed the government, we're destroying time...
No more problems on the way
I'm through doctor, we don't need your kind...
The other ones, ugly ones...stupid boys, wrong ones

I'm all alone, so are we all...
We're all clones...all are one and one are all
All are one and one are all

Six is having problems adjusting to his clone status...
Have to put him on a shelf ("please don't put me on a shelf...!")
All day long we hear him crying so loud,
"I just wanna be myself...I just wanna be myself...I just wanna be myself...be myself"

I'm all alone, so are we all...


FDA Set to OK Food From Cloned Animals

Pay attention to the companies with whom all the folks quoted are allied. That pretty much tells you all you need to know with regard to agenda.

Corporations affiliated with agri-business, chemicals for human consumption, and prescription drug companies will kill us all before terrorists ever will. Because they're motivated by greed...and that's a motivation that trumps all others.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home