Saturday, July 28, 2007

the mind of Mencia, indeed...

As someone who has despised the poor-man's-Dave-Chappelle shtick of "Carlos Mencia" for as long as his crappy show's been on Comedy Central, I was thrilled to hear about Joe Rogan busting "Mencia's" balls in public. Which, if this link works, will tell you all you need to know about that douchebag hack...

Now if he would just shut the fuck up already. I cannot believe there are people in the world who find him funny. Then again, there is Larry the Cable Guy, so anything's possible...

PS - How do you know you suck? If Gene Simmons wants to do a guest appearance on your show.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dimestore of love said...

Thank GAWD someone finally said it. Every time I see Mencia's mug on the teevee, I wanna puke all over it.

I don't get it. I also don't get Larry the Cable Guy, THE highest paid comedian this year. American minds have gone to mush.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home