Wednesday, March 07, 2007

fuckety fuck fuck...

…as my friend, Ginger would say.

I hatehateHATE Daylight Saving Time. And this year we get an extra month of the shit…starting three weeks early, for Chrissakes. I think I just last week managed to get all my clocks changed over to Standard Time, and now I have to go through it all over again this coming weekend.

An extra hour of daylight in Texas is no fun. Whatsoever.

Daylight Saving Time Is Arriving Early (and Staying Longer)


And then there’s this…

Rocker denies receiving HGH prescription

Great. He goes to the World Series and spends the bulk of his career with the Braves, but now he’s remembered for his brief stint with the Rangers. John Hart continues to be a total douchebag and he doesn’t even work here anymore…

Fuckers. Just a general “fuckers” directed toward my enemies for the day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home