Sunday, October 29, 2006

October...you are a sexy bitch

October is a good month. First, it brings us to the end of the much-hated (by me) Daylight Savings Time. Benjamin Franklin did many good things, but that wasn’t one of them. Second, there’s the World Series. (Yay, Cardinals. Kenny Rogers does not deserve a World Series ring.) Beisbol been berry berry good to me. And there’s Halloween. I’m a huge favorite of Halloween in concept, and lord knows I love ghoulish imagery. I’ve just never been a dress-up-as-something-else kinda guy for some reason. But that’s my hang-up.

Most importantly, though, is the fact that so many of my most beloved beloved ones celebrate their birthdays in October. My sister’s birthday is on the 25th. My two best friends, Amber (the 11th) and Wendy
(this very day today…shoot her a “happy birffday” if you can).

So hooray for October. You totally kick September’s ass.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday mention!

And should I assume from association that I, too, am a sexy bitch?

From one of your beloveds...

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home